Forum For The Bored
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules For The Forum[a must read topic!]

Go down

Rules For The Forum[a must read topic!] Empty Rules For The Forum[a must read topic!]

Post  /x/Fashionable/x/ Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:27 pm

Ok here are the rules

*No swearing. These forums are suppose to be safe and fun. Not a place for rude teens to swear and ruin are minds.
*No se*ual content. I refuse to have any pictures or talk about it on this forum. This is a safe forum not a forum for .
*No chain letter topics. You should all know what those are and you should never do the chain letters. I do not want people being annoyed by the chain letters and leaving.
*No spamming like this;fdfjksdlkfjsdkfj. I mean who can even read that?! It has no purpose, if you want to spam you will get banned for doing so.
*No arguing with the Moderators. They are here to make the site safe and fun. They want to have fun also with out being yelled at or argued with. If you do something wrong they do have the right to yell at you.
*Do not pose as a moderator. Guests can see these rules and that does mean do not make a account with the user name of "Admin" Or "Moderator" You will be permanently banned.

That is all. If you have any questions or more rules please Private message me

/x/Fashionable/x/
Admin

https://melissasforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down